Our church is in the third week of a news series and Community Group study called – TRANSFORMED. In this study we are discovering seven areas of our lives that God uses to transform us. So far we have discovered that God wants to transforms our spiritual health, physical health and mental health.
Even though we are just a few weeks into this series, I am experiencing a lot of personal transformation. God is up to something in my life. He is doing a work in me that I needed. To be specifc, I want to share the ways that God is transforming me.
- God is giving me a great hunger for His Word. I love God’s Word. I spend time in God’s Word on a regular basis. Yet, for some reason, over the last few weeks that hunger is growing. Also, the truth of God’s Word is speaking more clearly to me than in recent times.
- I am more aware of God’s presence in my life. There is something about studying the Word of God together with my church family that helps raise my awareness of God and His Work in my life.
- I am more aware of the warfare of the enemy and this world. There have been more spiritual attacks on my family and church family in the last three weeks than we’ve experienced in months. It is clear that the enemy doesn’t want to see our church growing spiritually. He doesn’t want to see us walking in victory. He’s not going to win!
- I am more aware of my own sin. Taking a deep look at God’s Word has forced me to take a deeper look at my heart.
- I am more grateful for God’s grace. I am a sinner. I don’t deserve salvation. Jesus death on my behalf in breathtaking. God’s grace is beyond words.
There are many more areas of my life that God is transforming, but this is enough for now. I hope to share more over the next couple of weeks. I know that I will definitely have more to share.
So, what is God doing in your life? How is He transforming you? Take a moment and comment on this post to let me know what God is doing in you. I’d love to hear.